Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thank you Dave!

I feel incredibly honored to be part of a short list of solo trumpet players talked about in Dave Douglas' article for the great destination:out website. Not only is it a treat for me to even have my name mentioned by Dave (tickling my memory bones of driving around Denver in my Subaru Wagon driving Shanda nuts with my cassette of Constellations), but to look at the list and have some of my very favorites (Greg Kelley, Toshinori Kondo) is too much. I'm trying not to beam too much, but ultimately it is an interesting article with a lot of great and hard to find solo trumpet.

http://destination-out.com/?p=254

1 comment:

  1. congratulations Nate, that's a very select group

    recently got Steve Gauci's "Basso Continuo"
    what a beautiful record, you sound great on it

    ReplyDelete